Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sheree & Wendy. Love at Rehoboth Beach.


I first met Sheree at a wedding I photographed at The Flanders Hotel in Ocean City, NJ a few years back.  She then referred me to her nephew, and I photographed his wedding that following year.  I was so happy when the time finally came for me to photograph Sheree and the love of her life, Wendy.  I was invited to spend some time at Rehoboth Beach, DE with the two of them.  We planned on a portrait session, but what we received was so much more.  I was welcomed into their home and into their hearts.  I was told the story of how they met and shown some of their favorite places in Rehoboth.  The comfortability between the three of us was automatic.  We headed to Cape Henlopen State Park, and spent the next hour or so lost in the sand, on the dunes and near the ocean.  The result was magic...full of intimacy, love and moments to be remembered forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment