Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Adrienne & Jay

I love it when I get to photograph people in love.  I especially love it when I get to photograph two people I know in love.  A few Sundays ago, Adrienne and Jay said their "I do's" in their hometown of Philadelphia.  Their day was simple, unique, fun and vintage...with a kick of rock and roll.  We started out in the Headhouse District, exploring and stopping when we found the right backdrop.  Adrienne and Jay enjoyed a first dance with each other, and when I was photographing Adrienne, a tour group found us, and we worked them into the shot!  The couple exchanged vows and wedding bands at  Fleisher's Art Memorial in South Philly, surrounded by friends and family. Guests were then treated to a "Barbecue Bliss" from Fette Sau and an amazing donut cake from Federal Donuts keeping up with their local love. Congrats Adrienne & Jay!  
See their full wedding gallery here.







































No comments:

Post a Comment